- A new “Ranking” page has been added to the dashboard.
- The rank system has been streamlined and ranks are now solely based on your stream metrics.
- Ranks are no longer determined by a point value, but instead each rank has a list of milestones that must be met.
- All three milestones must be met before proceeding to the next rank.
- Your rank will be tied to eligibility for game keys, rewards and sponsorship opportunities.
- A new rank "Sapphire" has been added above Emerald and below Diamond.
- Activity points have been removed from the rank system.
- Points are now a currency that is used to unlock game keys.
- Points are earned by completing quests and cannot be purchased with real money.
- Your points will cap out at 1,000.
- A new “Achievements” page has been added to the dashboard.
- More achievements will be added over time.
- The questing system has received a major upgrade and will be able to track completions more accurately moving forward.
- Progress for some quests may increment slower than before.
- Game bounty quests may not progress until after your stream has ended.
- A new quest for creating clips on Twitch has been added.
Discover / Browse Pages
- The discover and browse pages have been temporarily removed from the dashboard while being reworked.
- The targeting system has gotten an upgrade, meaning game keys will be delivered with even better accuracy.
- The maximum number of active bounty quests you can have at once has been increased from 2 to 3.
- Users should experience decreased load times and a smoother overall experience on the site due to optimizations.